Saturday, August 15, 2009

Synopsis

My husband and I have been talking about moving to Australia. He's been accepted to this school of his dreams. We've both always wanted to see more of the world and probably secretly knew that some opportunity like this would come around. But, I never really thought we'd do it. I hoped, but never thought we'd actually apply for the visa's and book the flights and check into housing. You see, we both come from a long line of people who were born, who live and then die in the same town, even the same house. So this moving of continents is big for us. Scary and exciting.

We've been talking about it so much, about all the details everyday. Talking about it in the kitchen, on the phone, in the living room, on our evening walks, laying in bed, while doing the dishes and putting on our shoes, talking to God about it while crying under the covers. Its been like one big prayer salad.

Writing helps me. It calms me and gets all the crazy things swirling around in my head out for a moment. I've been journaling a lot and I decided that maybe it would bless someone or inspire them in some way, so I'd like to share with you some stories along way... some prayers from my own personal life's salad.

1 comment:

  1. Reading something you've written is on my top ten list of things I want to do every day of my life. Yesiree, bob.

    ReplyDelete